Subject: tutsim.arc, dynamic system modeling
From: [email-masked] (Keith Ericson)
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc

I rediscovered this on my bookshelf at home the other day.  It's not
the most recent program ever written or compiled, but there might be
some interest in playing with it.

I would call it, perhaps downplaying its capabilities, an analog
computer simulator: it has all those functions (plus a whole lot more)
and is able to solve problems much in the way an analog computer
would.

The label on the diskette I have reads

     TUTSIM IBM PC DEMONSTRATION DISK DYNAMIC DESIGN TOOL, BY
     SIMULATION Copyright 1982, 1983 by Applied i All Resale Rights
     reserved.  Permission is granted to copy the ENTIRE contents of
     this disk for distribution by non-profit clubs or non-profit
     private exchange.  Please mark: "Copyright APPLIED i".
     Duplication of parts or individual files is prohibited.

I generated the files "TUTSIM.HLP" because the program would be almost
impossible to use, without _some_ documentation.

Note: The file "TUTSIM.HLP" was generated by the contributor, Keith
      Ericson.  It is not the responsibility of Applied i;  blame Keith
      if you find discrepancies between TUTSIM's operation and the
      TUTSIM.HLP file.

(Remember to have the CAPS LOCK'd when you play with this.)

keith

Keith Ericson  at TekLabs (resident factious factotum)
Tektronix, PO 500, MS 58-383   Beaverton OR 97077    (503)627-6042
UUCP:  [uunet|ucbvax|decvax|hplabs]!tektronix!tekgvs!keithe
ARPA:  [email-masked]
CSNet: [email-masked]